Care Trust Pride
We offer rewarding careers for bright, motivated and enthusiastic professionals who take pride in their work.
Just as we strive to provide the very best care for our children, we also offer a world-class career experience for our early childhood professionals. We are proud to be committed to helping you achieve personal growth and develop leadership skills.
You will have an opportunity to influence lives by building trust within our community and be recognized and rewarded for your dedicated service.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a wide range of opportunities and benefits including:
Personal growth and leadership
- participate in continuous professional development, both within and outside of the centre
- access to onsite staff training such as first aid, a communication lab and branding workshops
- network with resource teachers, school administrators, community agencies and other educational professionals
- train and educate students from local colleges and universities
Collaboration and creativity
- build collaborative relationships with peers, managers and families
- participate in the hiring of your coworkers
- bring fresh ideas to the centre and test your initiatives
- One of our professionals recently researched and introduced a vermiculture program to demonstrate the work of worms to our children.
Sustainability and social justice
- help design and deliver environmentally focused curriculum
- spend time in natural playgrounds that engage children with nature
- expose children to diverse cultures, values and foods
- provide cuisine that is organic, ethically grown and locally sourced, where possible
- help children become environmental stewards of the future
- feel the impact you have on your families, while gaining their respect
- develop educational workshops for families
- participate in outreach with local businesses and organizations
- Green Apple Kids has been awarded the platinum certificate from the local community newspaper for excellence in service
- competitive salaries and vacation / sick days
- health and dental benefits
- rotating shifts so you get to know all the families
- great camaraderie – community/charitable events, social outings
- low staff turnover, high loyalty
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Apple Kids / Windermere Kids welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.